BUY HIGH QUALITY COUNTERFEIT  MONEY AND DOCUMENTS ONLINE

30% payment before shipping for orders above 50k and the remaining 70% after receiving order

We are the best and most reliable dealers around the world specialized in five major currencies but we also print other currencies strictly on command. Contact us for inquiries on different currencies.

Testimonials

"This is really a dream come true for me. We’ve been trying to get our certified papers for a very long time without success, but now here we are with everything we’ve been working so hard for. Thank you so much"

Savage J

SELLING COUNTERFEITS REQUIRES SECURITY

our shop uses the highest industry standards to make ordering & buying fake money online secure.

TOP SHOP TO ORDER & BUY COUNTERFEIT MONEY ONLINE

We have a lot of experience in offering customers to buy & order counterfeit banknotes online.

SECURE & FAST WORLDWIDE SHIPPING SERVICE

we are bypassing customs of every country if you want to order or buy counterfeit money online.

OUR BUSINESS and PURPOSE

Super notes for sale, Affordable Prices

In 2005, Our business was born to provide wealth that would help reduce poverty in the world, meaning we are here to help the remaining 80% of the worlds population leaving below $2 a day as proven by world bank afford a better leaving standard. Since day one, a genuine love and passion to reduce poverty and inequality led us into this business which is what we know how to do best. Providing  top-notch counterfeit money to our customers willing to change their living standards.

Our dedication to our work is reflected through our great merchandise, carefully manufactured and sorted to make our customers’ living standard enjoyable and satisfactory. Get in touch and lets change your life .